- About Us
- Contact Us
- Cookies Policy
- Request an alternative document format
- The Value of Volunteering – Video transcript
- VCES group support goes local
- Volunteer Centre East Sussex
- Jane, a retired office worker, great grandmother and a volunteer.
- Ian regularly volunteers and champions accessibility in Eastbourne.
- Lucie lives in Heathfield and volunteers with Age UK charity shop in her town.
- Helen, a local mum who volunteers in Pevensey and Eastbourne
- Hugh and Lily, the dog.
- Barbara and her quick beach clean
- Emma, a local mum volunteering as Community Space Manager.
- ‘I definitely learnt much more than just English’
- Action Group member in Hastings
- New mum volunteering with Eastbourne Food Bank
- Volunteer Driver Schemes Survey
- Co-ordinating Voluntary Transport Schemes
- East Sussex Volunteer Coordinators’ Networking Forum – Eastbourne, 17th March 2017
- East Sussex Volunteer Coordinators’ Networking Forum – Newhaven, 29th March 2017
- East Sussex Volunteer Coordinators Networking Forum – Hastings, 23rd February 2017
- East Sussex Volunteer Coordinators’ Networking Forum
- East Sussex Volunteer Coordinators Networking Forum in Bexhill on Wed 7th Sept. 2016
- East Sussex Volunteer Coordinators’ Networking Forum in Hastings Tue 12th July
- Michelham Priory Volunteers’ Open Morning on Monday June 27th
- Hastings Voluntary Action will be hosting a stall on Monday 6th June at Summerfields Leisure Centre