3VA Eastbourne Office, 8 Saffrons Road, Eastbourne BN21 1DG
Without effective support most organisations find that their volunteers eventually start voting with their feet and starting heading for the exit. This can be demoralising and demotivating not just for those people managing volunteers, but for other volunteers too. This Masterclass will help to teach you how to keep your volunteers well supported.
This workshop will cover:
- Keeping volunteers motivated once you have recruited them.
- The different ways in which volunteers can be supported within your organisation.
- The opportunity to practice your newly acquired support skills.
- The roles and responsibilities involved.
- Ways of supporting your volunteers according to their individual needs.
Who should attend this session?
This is a basic level workshop for anyone working with volunteers with little or no experience, who are responsible for support, and wish to clarify their role further.